Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, from Puerto Rico. I've had a SS 01 for under a month and it has 1,500.00 miles on it so far. No problem what so ever. I have 4 kids (boys)and all fit perfect. Each one is responsible for his seat ( cleaning and care) if it gets dirty I know who did it. Except when they all blame it on sabotage from the older brother. Been reading this forum for more than two months/ I check every single item discussed. Class members and moderators !!!! By the way, surfs up!

------------------
01SSLXPR

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This van is very hot in PR, even with the LX for 32,500.00 and the Ex for 34,500 it sells like hot bread. I got my LX for 29,895 with seat covers, keyless entry and mud guards. My SS has no paint problem. I guess members should write down the van's manufacture date so it can be determined if factory mod's where made on them. Any way, Nestor your a great asset to us all and an awesome web designer.

------------------
01SSLXPR

·
Registered
19 Posts
Even more international than you thought...

we have had our 1999 CSS EX in Barcelona for a couple of years now, though we are about to trade it in on a 2002 SS EXL (hurray - no more cheesy aftermarket leather jobs!)

Now if only Honda Europe would decide to sell a local version of the Odyssey (or Lagreat) instead of that cheesy Honda Stream!

David

·
1,484 Posts
Oh yeah that's right. I think it's "warehouse" that is from Germany. And now "ZirbilGG01" is heading over there too. And I forgot "davidbthompson" is from Spain.

Okay now that's:

- Japan
- US
- Hawaii
- Puerto Rico
- Guam?
- Spain
- Germany

Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

1 - 7 of 7 Posts