Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello, thinking of putting a set of these to my 98 ody. does anyone here tried this yet? i'm not sure of the tire size, but the seller had said that it is stock. any input is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the link to the prelude type of wheel i'm interested in isn't showing up on my post? anyways, if it helps, it's from a 98 prelude si with a swirl type design. 5 spoke i believe.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Are this the one you talking about pare?
FYI, tire size is 205/50/16 on this one.
oh pare, flip ka pla? tnx for the info. tire rack says that the 16" upgrade recommended size si 215 55 16. so i'll ride a little lower? and yeah, that's exactly the wheels i'm talking about. how do u guys post a pix here? salamat again.

·
Registered
114 Posts
101% PINOY!!!

with them tire size sounds good, can't go wrong, but i always think that 16" somehow a tad small for our van.

how 2:

hellaPinoyftw!!!

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Had a set on for less than a year. They are offset inwards too much, looked goofy.

I went with 17" TL Rims and 235/45/17 tires. Looks and handles much, much better.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Had a set on for less than a year. They are offset inwards too much, looked goofy.

I went with 17" TL Rims and 235/45/17 tires. Looks and handles much, much better.
hello, did u mean a set of 16"? if so, tnx coz i was thinking about the TL rims which looks good on the van. saw it in one of the post here.btw, the offset of the prelude rims is at 55, ody is at 50, and tl at 44.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
hello, did u mean a set of 16"? the offset of the prelude rims is at 55, ody is at 50, and tl at 44.
Yes, I had the same 16" Prelude rims in your pic. Just my opinion, but the offset is too much and they looked silly. The tire was tucked a good inch inside the fenders.
With the TL rims and 235 tires, it fits perfectly and gives the van a nice aggressive stance.

·
Registered
98 Posts
definitely a waste to go with 16x5 up from 15x5. you can find those tl wheels for cheeeep too, i got mine for 40 a wheel in mint condition.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts