Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS

XenonDepot is pleased to present you with our all new LED dome light kits that are especially designed
for your Honda. Our Honda Odyssey LED Dome Light packages will upgrade your vehicle's interior lights with high quality LED
panels & bulbs. The package will include the necessary LED bulbs to upgrade your vehicle's dome lights and map lights.

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Customer Support:

Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

·
Registered
469 Posts
Cool...what color temp is that?

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
The dome lights are only available in one color temp. I believe it's advertised as 13,000k but I think its more like 5000k as the color output is a very crisp white.

Steve

·
Registered
650 Posts
I noticed you only had the kit for 08-10 Odysseys is the 05-07 different or something.

·
Registered
469 Posts
There no difference in the bulbs between years...all of the dome lights on the ODY use the same bulb 3175...I highly doubt that the color temp is 13K, if you say they are white it more of 5K...if they are white with a hit of blue then 6K...They look 5K to me. On the other hand I just notice that it's not really a complete set...the link says it comes with 7 LEDs bulbs, for the 7 dome lights on the ceiling...but we are missing the two front doors...each manufactor has a different color temp guide so 5K with one manufactor might be off a bit with another manufactor. Hey Steve do you guys have matching leds for the doors...you should add the bulbs to the package (but don't increase the price :stupid: ). Just my 0.02.

P.S. Coupon not working.

·
Registered
469 Posts
moxie said:
Aren't the 194 LED Wedge Bulbs for the doors? I thought they were.
or 168...both can be used.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Guys,

As per your posts:

Bone - Putco advised me that it is model years 08-10 but i believe that tC_demon is correct. They will work on older models.

tC_demon - The kit will upgrade the dome lights in the vehicle (not the courtesy lights). If you wanted to upgrade the door courtesy lights you can purchase the 194/168 bulbs and still obtain the 15% discount using the "odyled" coupon code (working now). The problem with adding more bulbs to the kit is that it drives the price up. Putco's LED bulbs are already more expensive than alternate manufacturers. However, they are brighter, more durable, and reliable. They will not flicker and burnt out quickly like low cost alternatives.

Steve

·
Registered
647 Posts
XenonDepot said:
Hi Guys,

As per your posts:

Bone - Putco advised me that it is model years 08-10 but i believe that tC_demon is correct. They will work on older models.

tC_demon - The kit will upgrade the dome lights in the vehicle (not the courtesy lights). If you wanted to upgrade the door courtesy lights you can purchase the 194/168 bulbs and still obtain the 15% discount using the "odyled" coupon code (working now). The problem with adding more bulbs to the kit is that it drives the price up. Putco's LED bulbs are already more expensive than alternate manufacturers. However, they are brighter, more durable, and reliable. They will not flicker and burnt out quickly like low cost alternatives.

Steve
I got my LED Dome Light kit for my Odyssey from Steve a little over a month ago. Completely quick and easy to install!

Writeup to come in the next few days with additional pics.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hello,

To answer your questions:

1) This kit will come with 7 LED panels.

You will get 6 x 8 LED panels and 1 x 9 LED panel. These panels will be super bright and will dim like your stock bulbs. They will not just cut out like low cost alternatives.

Here is a video of these LED panels in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj1z2Fqlhgw

Here are some before/after shots in an RSX:

2) Make sure to type in "OCLED" upon checkout to save 15% on your order of our Odyssey LED Dome Light Upgrade

Steve

·
Registered
647 Posts
XenonDepot said:
Hello,

To answer your questions:

1) This kit will come with 7 LED panels.

You will get 6 x 8 LED panels and 1 x 9 LED panel. These panels will be super bright and will dim like your stock bulbs. They will not just cut out like low cost alternatives.

2) Make sure to type in "OCLED" upon checkout to save 15% on your order of our Odyssey LED Dome Light Upgrade

Steve
The LED kit I put into my Odyssey from Steve at Xenon Depot is fantastic. I highly recommend this product in addition to the HID Xenon kit I replaced for my headlights!

Tim

1 - 20 of 299 Posts