Same as the license plate bulbs. One

of the wedge bulbs

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Hi Guys,

Thank you for your responses.

1) Tim - Thank you so much for taking the time to post some feebback about the product! I am glad to hear/see that you are still enjoying them!

2)JAvendan -Nice! Will ge the order into Putco right away :)

3)Bone - You would need to get the 194 LED Bulb to upgrade your door/courtesy lights.

4) For those of you that have installed the kit, can you please take a moment and share some feedback by posting a review on our website directly on the product page:

http://www.KBcarstuff.com/2008_2010_HONDA_ODYSSEY_PREMIUM_LED_DOME_LIGHTS_p/98999.htm

Thanks,

Steve

·
Registered
650 Posts
Hey Steve I just ordered the whole kit a couple of days ago the 7 panels and 4 194 wedge bulbs for the license plate and courtesy lights. Look forward to installing it and commenting on it thanks again.

Larry

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Hi Larry,

Thank you so much for your order. It has been processed and will be shipping from Putco today. We will update your account with the tracking number as soon as it is made available to us.

Regards,

Steve

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hi Everyone,

One of our customers recently upgraded their interior lighting with Putco LED lighting. They upgraded the interior lighting using our LED dome light kits, and used our LED replacement bulbs to upgrade the reverse lights.

There is absolutely no comparison between the factory lighting and Putco LED lighting. For anybody who wants to upgrade their dim, worn out factory bulbs Putco LED lighting is the way to go. They are also backed by a lifetime warranty.

Pics below.
To see the complete review click here

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Steve,

I went to xenondepot.com and there's no dome light set for 2007 Odyssey. Will 08-10 work on my 07?

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hi Guys,

I wanted to tell you about a cool new product we just started to sell - Putco Hyper Flash LED Replacement bulbs!

These LED Replacement Bulbs are made to replace your current stop lights.

They produce “4 quick flashes” then a solid light when illuminated which alerts other motorists when you are coming to a stop. They are a direct

replacement and will utilize the original lighting fixture and will not cause any damage to your car's lighting.

Putco Hyper Flash LED Replacement Bulbs are available in a variety of fitments and come in Red or White-
1157 Red
1157 White

3157 Red
3157 White

7443 Red
7443 White

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
which bullb? 1157 3157 or 7443 in an '05+ van

how many would we need?

i personnally would not replace all the rears (assuming there is more then 1) w/ flashy bulbs, but i'd like to have 1-2

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
i think 7443s, know the ? is how many bulbs on each side?

·
Super Moderator
13,475 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
VFR pilot,

7443 is correct. Any chance we can get you out there to double check the quantity though? If you are interested in the bulbs let me know and maybe we can work something out. I would love to see how these look in an Ody.

Steve

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I'd like to help ya out Steve, if it doesn't take a lot of disassembly.

Anybody have directions to tske apart the brake lights?

41 - 60 of 299 Posts