Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Prices paid for a 2011 Odyssey

288K views 853 replies 366 participants last post by  HawkPilot 
#1 · (Edited)
Well since the 2011's are out now and we have members who have bought one, I think it is time for our 2011 prices thread. Also if you would please post your info in the following way. It will help others out.
Trim: LX/EX/EX-L/EX-L RES/EX-L R&N/Touring/Touring Elite
Vehicle Price: $xx,xxx.xx
Destination: $xxx.xx
Doc Fees: $xxx.xx
Taxes: $x,xxx.xx
Tags: $xxx.xx

Total OTD: $xx,xxx.xx

The tradition lives on!

To the mods, I have no idea what topic you want this in. Feel free to move it.

#2 ·
I kept my promise and let you post the prices paid for 2011 thread and I don't even get a thank you? What gives man?

BTW. You are missing the Touring Elite in the list of trims up there.

:D

#3 ·
dvpatel said:
I kept my promise and let you post the prices paid for 2011 thread and I don't even get a thank you? What gives man?
Shouldn't this thread be in the 11+Odyssey Forum ?

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!

#5 ·
Frogger said:
Shouldn't this thread be in the 11+Odyssey Forum ?
Yes. It should. Please send me the link to the 11+ forum and I will move it there.

:)

#7 ·
dpavid said:
Dealer quoted me $42,500 OTD for a 2011 EX-L RES in stock. MSRP is $36,500. Not budging on price as inventory is hard to get right now. They had a Touring Elite in stock as a demo as well for OTD $50K+. CRAZY!
I hate to think about it, but its not hard to believe since the EXLs now start where the Touring started in 05.

#9 ·
dpavid said:
Dealer quoted me $42,500 OTD for a 2011 EX-L RES in stock. MSRP is $36,500. Not budging on price as inventory is hard to get right now. They had a Touring Elite in stock as a demo as well for OTD $50K+. CRAZY!
Call it perks of living on the paradise island perhaps?

#10 ·
dvpatel said:
Call it perks of living on the paradise island perhaps?
I stopped at my dealer yesterday because the Ody was due for an oil change. I checked out the 11, but I just wasn't impressed. I like the front end, but the rear 3/4 design would probably rule this thing out if I needed a new van tomorrow. I chatted up my salesman, and he said the first few are selling at MSRP "for now", but he expects the discounts to start shortly after the initial wave of "gotta have it" buyers.

#11 ·
I too passed by a Honda stealership yesterday and they had a 2011 parked out practically on the road. The rear end (3rd row) just doesn't match/fit the rest of the van. It might grow on others but I'd be hard pressed for it to grow on me. I wonder what the clowns at Honda design dept were smoking when they cranked this one out.

#12 ·
I took these pictures of a 2011 yesterday. I believe it is an EX-L since the wheels are six spoke, not five. I guess I am getting used to it and think it looks pretty good from the rear. We will probably buy one in a few months when the dealers the prices come down since our 04 with 103k is getting a little old. I still want to see and EX though, since we do not need the leather, roof, etc., and maybe then I can get it below $30k.

#13 ·
I could not insert the pics in the post, so here they are.

Attachments

#14 ·
and the rear view.

Attachments

#16 ·
Cntrtwnltd said:
I hate to think about it, but its not hard to believe since the EXLs now start where the Touring started in 05.
We of course get totally screwed up here in Canada on pricing (with the dollar being virtually par) by paying 15-20% more than in the US for the same vehicle.

The only "good" news is that the Touring has gone down in price back to where it was back in 2005. To bad it's still an ugly van.....:stupid:

#17 ·
Check out this forst (virtual) MOD to teh 2011 Odyssey.

I think this should do the trick to resolve the disconnect between teh rear and the rest of the car... ;)

Attachments

#18 ·
and...

tom34diy: I used your image for this MOD, I hope its ok with you :)

Attachments

#19 ·
saws, that does help the looks. For 2012, Honda could just add a thick black pinstrip for the sliding doors, which would also go well with their black mirrors. I guess I need to quit criticizing the 2011, since there is a good chance I will buy one in a few months.

#21 ·
Re: Re: Prices paid for a 2011 Odyssey

peter122 said:
Trim: Touring Elite - Dark Cherry Pearl
Vehicle Price: $39,915.00
Destination: $770.00
Doc Fees: $299.50
Taxes: $300.00
Tags: $35.00

Total OTD: $41,319.50
Is this for real? Because an elite is supposed to be $44k.

#22 ·
Re: Re: Re: Prices paid for a 2011 Odyssey

richysh said:
I don't know why is wouldn't be real. Invoice on an elite is $39,900ish. No word on if the poster had a trade which could have thrown the deal big time off this, but either way my dealer will do $300 over invoice without much negotiation.

#23 ·
Re: Re: Re: Prices paid for a 2011 Odyssey

richysh said:
Yes it is for real. I checked my paperwork again and that is what is on the contract the dealer and I signed. The van is supposed to be assembled on the 17th and I should have it before the end of the month.

#26 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Prices paid for a 2011 Odyssey

peter122 said:
Yes it is for real. I checked my paperwork again and that is what is on the contract the dealer and I signed. The van is supposed to be assembled on the 17th and I should have it before the end of the month.
can you give me more infos of your dealership? because my dealer is not cooperating at all here. The best deal ive got today after sittin there for an hour with the manager was $45,xxx.

And since you're in SC i should be able to head down there any day IF i get the same deal as you did.

THANK YOU!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.