Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone seeing any softness in pricing lately, compared to a month ago? I read that almost no new cars were sold in the U.S. last week and I'm wondering how this might affect negotiating.

------------------
Maugham

"I plan to live forever. So far, so good"
'02 RP EX-L on order
'85 Prelude that we'll keep!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I haven't heard of anything yet, but maybe in a month or so. It will be interesting to see how all this world activity pans out for all business'. The trickle down effect is going to be quite interesting. That is another story though. I have called other Honda dealers around just to see if anyone is giving any deals and my response was: "no and probably not."

------------------
2002 Starlight Silver EXL-RES on order. October delivery.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Was at dealer yesterday picking up the new license tags, and the show room had no customers. Usually, there are at least 3 or 4 there talking to sales people. I asked my salesman if they were experiencing any slow down, and he said no, that they had sold 11 new Hondas day before. Hope that keeps up!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I spoke with a dealer today, and he commented on the fact that the Alabama plant might be delayed for a little while. He said that in light of the recent events and the cascading effect it has had on our economy, corporate is watching very closely to see if consumer spending takes a downturn.

Grant - SS '02 still on order

1 - 4 of 4 Posts