Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm having problem on DDM slim kit on high beam in my 2000 EX. I got it working lo/hi beam but if the engine is running and i flip to high beam, the high beam is stuck it don't go back to low beam. I found also that the head light are negative switch. I 've been searching for a while and here is the closest I can find

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54903&highlight=hid

Since it was negative switch, I used two relay to have a positive switch going to hid kit. any help, thanks.

Victor

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
DDM is really good with customer service. Have you tried asking them? Also, is this one of the lifetime warantied products?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never had a time to call them yet but i wil call them today. yes it have lifetime warranty. I think the problem is on the wiring of the odyssey. I took this off from my 2010 Highlander thinking the ballast or the bulb is bad. The hi and lo beam work fine except the initial switch on in highlander, sometime one side don't lit up. I have another set of HID that I installed on the Highlander and swap around with odyssey. What ever the problem stick on the vehicle. Odyssey stuck on Hi beam when switch to hi and dont go back to lo beam unless i turned it off, highlander dont or partial lit up on initial switch on.
:confused:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found the solution, i used two resistor 10 watt 50 ohm from radio shack that I plug in to the other headlight wiring harness, high beam indicator is not lit on cluster when in low beam and not stuck on high beam anymore. So far it working great. I hope it help others.:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts