Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like a lot of you, I can't seem to leave well enough alone and enjoy modifying my Ody. four ideas I'm thinking about:

1)Gut the little pull out coin/drink holder and turn it into a simple pull out storage drawer. I don't use it for coins because they rattle and drinks are too close to the CD player.

2)come up with a decent driver's left side armrest. The door panel armrest is to low and the window sill is to hard.

3)Relocate the passenger seat tracks slightly further back to create more leg room. I've got some tall friends.

4)A little flip down tray/drink holder between the middle row captains chairs like the one up front. It would be handy for those passengers yet still folded down for access to the third seat.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dlh2:
4)A little flip down tray/drink holder between the middle row captains chairs like the one up front. It would be handy for those passengers yet still folded down for access to the third seat. </font>
I wonder if the front one can be fitted to the middle seats. I may look at that this weekend. I want a console for the front seats and it would be great to be able to use the flip up tray for the middle.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

·
Registered
2014 Acura RDX
75 Posts
Jim, did you look into this any further? I'm thinking along the same lines - no sense in reinventing the wheel.

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen.
I've lost nearly 600 lbs. since I stopped exaggerating.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Not yet. I tend to procrastinate. I'll work on that. Tomorrow.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX

1 - 4 of 4 Posts