Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoo hoo! We are now proud new owners of a 2002 Starlight Silver EX-L RES. The paint looked great, the van is very nice to drive, and we even got it delivered the day it arrived off the truck (my salesman came in on his day off).

Now I feel like I can go to work on some of the mods I''ve seen here, especially the Donnelly rearview mirror, and possibly upgrading the speakers.

Thanks all!

------------------
Chris

'02 SS EX-L RES
'98 Explorer XLT
'94 Prism Lsi

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats. How long did you have to wait, and was it delivered on time? Still waiting on ours, mid November didn't seem so far off back when we ordered in October!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congratulations!!!!!
I pick my 2002 Starlight Silver EX up tomorrow. Can't wait...so excited.
You mentioned the paint looks great. I've read some bad news about the silver. Thanks for the vote of confidence. I have a 99 Silver CRV and the paint is fine. I'm not too worried.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wait was a little longer than I expected. We ordered back on August 15th. About Mid September I was told the build date would be 10/28. Then a couple weeks later the dealer updated us and told us 10/16 - 10/20. However, I didn't get the VIN until 10/27 (had checked on 10/24 and no VIN) The dealer thought it would be in by 10/30, but it arrived yesterday from Schaumbeg, Il (Chicago suburb) and was delivered that day (on my salesman's day off)

------------------
Chris

'02 SS EX-L RES
'98 Explorer XLT
'94 Prism Lsi

·
Registered
30 Posts
keep an eye out on the silver as I have found many spots on the starlight silver I picked up a week ago. I found minor dust spots or paint drips on my model!!

Allen
2002 Starlight Silver EX-L

1 - 6 of 6 Posts