Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I have a 2010 Ody that has a very slight pull to the right since day 1. I have had it aligned and can still feel the pull. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Looking for solution. :huh:

·
Registered
286 Posts
All my 3 cars pull slightly left or right today.
The heavier the car, the sooner the pulling started.

Alignment didn't help in my case so I stopped throwing money away.
I suspected the tires had slight uneven wear which affects straight line motion.

My current, cost effective remedy is to rotate the tires.
Sometimes, rotation worsens the pulling but sometimes it reduces the pulling.
I just rotate the tires until I achieve minimum pulling.

A less cost effective remedy is to buy 4 new tires which works for a while until the tires wear out and the pulling comes back.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
A difference of R and L tire pressure of 3-5 psi can do this!

I use 35 psi for my Ody, no issues at all.

·
Registered
583 Posts
My 05 was doing the same and I was going to do an alignment but I noticed the front tires were wearing unevenly. I rotate the tires (front/rear) and it went away.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My 05 was doing the same and I was going to do an alignment but I noticed the front tires were wearing unevenly. I rotate the tires (front/rear) and it went away.
I did have them rotated and no luck. Also balanced and checked air pressure.. First Honda this ever happened to me with.. My Pilot ran straight as can be but the Ody just likes to pull right...

·
Registered
570 Posts
I read many threads about this here when I first got my Ody new. Dealer said "nothing is wrong," which I was surprised they didn't notice the van pulling.

So I paid for a 4 wheel alignment, and the problem went away. So the Alignment worked for me.

·
Registered
186 Posts
try switching tires right to left side and left side to right,, if the tires are pulling it will now pull to the left. I had switched tires on my accord and it pulled hard to the left,,, after a couple hundred miles the pull went away,,.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts