Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A cursory review of the Problems and Concerns Forum would suggest that buyers should carefully check paint and spoiler condition when taking delivery of their '02 vehicles. Can someone synthesize the TOP TEN features that we should inspect before signing over the check to the dealership?

·
Registered
92 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by carodyssey:
A cursory review of the Problems and Concerns Forum would suggest that buyers should carefully check paint and spoiler condition when taking delivery of their '02 vehicles. Can someone synthesize the TOP TEN features that we should inspect before signing over the check to the dealership?</font>
Go here www.1netweb.com/checklist.htm for a *thorough* checklist.

------------------

'66 Mustang convertible (former, pre-mommy life)
'99 CSS EX (gone but not forgotten)
'01 GG EX (Humpty Dumpty - you know the story)
'02 GG EXL NAV (Under construction)

...come over the hill Carolina. Devils & Deacs
stand in line...

·
Registered
329 Posts
There is one thing that is not on that list, but people complain about. Make sure that you check for cracks in the spoiler.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just opened my 02 hood for the first time to check the oil cap. My hood does not close (lock) well. I have to put a lot of force (Slam on really hard) to get the locking mechanism to catch.

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by rainmanx:
Just opened my 02 hood for the first time to check the oil cap. My hood does not close (lock) well. I have to put a lot of force (Slam on really hard) to get the locking mechanism to catch. </font>

Do what Chuck did and adjust the rubber bumpers for the hood.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts