Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I could see pics. of the quartz leather interior for the 2002. I can only find the beige. I don't mean the little swatches. I am looking for full size photos. Thanks, whoever can help.

------------------
2002 Starlight Silver EXL-RES on order. October delivery.

·
Registered
194 Posts
You will not be disappointed! I was looking at a 2002 EX and a 2002 EXL side by side, both with gray interior. It honestly seemed like I was comparing an economy car to a BMW or Lexus.

The added touch of ruffled leather across the top of all 4 doors really adds some elegance.

Bottom Line: I was wavering between the EX and the EXL, wondering about the additional $2000CDN. Now it seems like the best money I could have spent.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you very much for the information. I really appreciate it.

------------------
2002 Starlight Silver EXL-RES on order. October delivery.

·
Registered
37 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 02ODDYSEA:
Does anyone know where I could see pics. of the quartz leather interior for the 2002. I can only find the beige. I don't mean the little swatches. I am looking for full size photos. Thanks, whoever can help.

</font>
Just saw a Redrock Pearl with Quartz leather interior at our local Honda dealer. The leather interior was beautiful. Until I saw it I had no intention of buying leather, but changed my mind immediately. It is much more attractive than the cloth upholstery. The quartz colour is a very soft grey, and contrasts very nicely with the darker grey plastic on the dash.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Snowfanatic - what did you think of the Red Rock Pearl?!?!
Did you like the red?

What dealership - Ready Honda - if so then it might be my Ody?

[This message has been edited by PD55 (edited 09-06-2001).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts