Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Thought of starting a thread for Quebec as far as quotes that were given in 2011.

I'll start with my current offer (still shopping) :

2011 LX
29 690.00$ (so 300$ off web price)
Second set of TPMS valves included
5.79% (down from the 5.9% advertised on the web)

Everything included (delivery, tax, etc.) : 35 766.76$

Not a great deal, but I figured if I started a Quebec thread, it would be easier to compare apples to apples!

Your turn!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good stuff, I'm shopping around for an EX actually so I'll report back what I find. I did notice the rates stayed at 5.9% for March, which is extremely frustrating considering sales are so bad in Canada for Honda right now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was also disappointed with the 5.9 for March. I did talk to a dealer last night that was giving me a 4.99% variable rate. He said that how it works is that you pay for 4.99% for the term and then at then end you either pay if the rate average was over for the term or you get money back if the average lower.

I gave him a limit with 60 month term because he kept going back to "if we go to 66 or 68 months I can make the payments closer to what you want".

I'm a bit cautious with a variable rate. I don't like surprises...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wow,

Think I'll wait. Thats not budging much. Looking for an Ex/Ex-L within next 6-8 months...upgrading from 01 Ody.

I don't get it, sales are down yet there's no decent promos out there. I've looked at importing from US but Honda doesn't honour warranty so they got you by the ....

Will be sniffing around the dealers the end of this month to see what's up

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I was really tempted to import from the US but did not want to go through the hassle plus, as you mentioned, the warranty thing.

Anyways, with kid #3 coming soon, I don't have much time to make a decision. I wish I could wait another 2 months to see the promos, but that is not an option for us. Not much budging on a base model and I really want an Odyssey. Although controversial, I really like the look. It does not look like a box on wheels and drives very smooth compared to the others.

Managed to get 3 months without payments at 5.69%. I know it doesn't change the cost of it, but it helps a lot for us (we'll be done paying the other vehicle in 2 weeks).

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well 5.69 is better than 5.9 anyway! Can you tell me what dealer you went to, and even (if you don't mind) the sales reps name?

I'm in the same boat, twins are coming and have a 2yr old. 3 wide seats in one vehical or we have to drive 2 cars everywhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts