Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,
Question for all guy installed S2000 antenna on Odyssey. Do you have any problem receive signal? when listing radio. I saw S2000 have a signal amplifier under the antenna mount. That mean the short antenna not enough. Thank you

Azon Chan

·
Registered
5 Posts
I installed the S2000 antenna 5 months ago and have experienced absoluetly no loss of reception. I love the look of it over the stock spiraly antenna.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Britt:
I installed the S2000 antenna 5 months ago and have experienced absoluetly no loss of reception. I love the look of it over the stock spiraly antenna.</font>
DITTO!!!

------------------
Chuck
Click here for Ody pics, mods and fixes.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I heard a lot of Odyssey owners having trouble with the original antena sway at high speed or windy condition and doesn't look good. I just picked up my antena at PEP-BOYS. I would think every well known part store carry them in their store. It is sound FX antena. It fit great and receive signal clearer than the original antena. It has the built-in amplifier for better signal pick up. It is about half of the length of the original antena when extend all the way up and a lot stronger. It also can lower down to very short and still have very good reception while it is all the way down. Installation is a piece of cake. It come with the perfect match bolt for the Odyssey. It is just a matter of remove the old one and screw the new one in place, less than a minute to install. It is $14. There is no need to cut a bolt or glue the O-Ring. Plus, those S2000 antena look like a rubber toy. Try it if anyone interest in it. Coleman.

·
Registered
568 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Coleman_lot:
I heard a lot of Odyssey owners having trouble with the original antena sway at high speed or windy condition and doesn't look good. I just picked up my antena at PEP-BOYS. I would think every well known part store carry them in their store. It is sound FX antena. It fit great and receive signal clearer than the original antena. It has the built-in amplifier for better signal pick up. It is about half of the length of the original antena when extend all the way up and a lot stronger. It also can lower down to very short and still have very good reception while it is all the way down. Installation is a piece of cake. It come with the perfect match bolt for the Odyssey. It is just a matter of remove the old one and screw the new one in place, less than a minute to install. It is $14. There is no need to cut a bolt or glue the O-Ring. Plus, those S2000 antena look like a rubber toy. Try it if anyone interest in it. Coleman. </font>
Do you have a picture of it by any chance?

------------------
'01 GG EX
Mud Guard, Wheel Lock
Cargo Tray, Weathertech Mats
leather steerling wheel cover
Lojack

·
Registered
579 Posts
bjk2001, no, I didn't have any picture of the antena at this time. When I get my digital camera, I'll have some picture in this site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts