Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all I would like to say thank you for this forum. I have used it many times in the last couple of weeks on minor repairs and improvements for a 2001 Odyssey. I purchased the vehicle for my mother and have been fixing a few minor issues. One has me stumped though, and I apologize if it has posted before, but I did use the search function to no avail. The radio in the van had been removed by the previous owner for personal religious issues and beliefs. Not only was it removed, it was discarded years ago. I purchased a salvage radio for the van, but can not get past the anti theft code. How can I make this radio work? I am not sure I can get the VIN number from the 2003 Odyssey that the used radio was removed form. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
You need to take the radio serial number to a dealer along with proof of purchase and they should be able to get the code. Providing the radio wasn't stolen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much for the offer. I actually was able to get it from one of the sellers on ebay. I am not sure I can get the wife out of my mothers van now though! Looks like I may be in the market for one of these rides for my family.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts