Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here is the story.when i went to plug in the cell phone in the adapter, as soon as i pluged it in the radio went off and now the AC adapter wont work. the strange thing is, is that all the fuses are fine and you know how it says in that if you pull the fuse for the radio that when you plug it back in CODE should show up on the radio but it didn't. so i don't know what to do. does anyone have any suggestions what they think it could be. i have an apointment on thursday at are dealer hopefully they can fix it with out having to pay and $$.

------------------
*~ BaSsNeT42 ~*
*~ 01'OdY. ~*
*~ Tw-Ex ~*

·
Registered
92 Posts
Check your cigarette lighter plug. Had this happen to me once and it turned out to be a dime inside the plug, placed there by a little hand who thought it cost .10 per ride!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i checked the lighter fuse and thats the one that was burned out. so when i replaced that fuse the radio went back on and then i had to reset the code and all is good now. this is for everyone out there, if your sterio goes out when you plug something in your lighter socket make sure that you check ALL the fuses

------------------
*~ BaSsNeT42 ~*
*~ 01'OdY. ~*
*~ Tw-Ex ~*

1 - 3 of 3 Posts