Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 2005 Touring had a storage console between the two center row seats, and I miss it since the kids were able to store things away in there. We really don't need the center seat 99% of the time so I'd like to find an equivalent for the current model. Before we bought the 2011 I tried our old console but the seat mounts are different and it didn't fit. Has anyone solved this problem? Seems like a good opportunity for an aftermarket product, especially since the Sienna has the same issue.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I haven't tried this myself, but remove the center seat from the second row. Then detach the center console from the front row and see if it mounts properly in the second row. If it does, then you can buy an a spare console on ebay for a modest price:

2011 honda odyssey console | eBay

Good luck!

;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Front won't fit in back

I admit that I didn't literally try it in the back, but I popped the front console out and the mounts are completely different, so I highly doubt that would work. I do like the idea of buying another front console for the back, but it'd have to lock into an adapter. I might have to try making one myself...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts