Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2018 Honda Odyssey Elite, and three months after buying it we started hearing an intermittent high pitched noise. We took it to the dealer twice, and they never heard the noise, but as soon as I got it home there it was. Through trial and error, we narrowed the noise down to our Rear Climate Control system, but our dealer still says they can't find the problem. Has anyone else had this problem, and been able to fix it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have the same issue on our 2018 EX-L. I just noticed it after a long trip for Thanksgiving. I haven't checked to see if it's coming from the rear climate system yet. Assumed it was the audio system, perhaps related to Apple CarPlay or Bluetooth Audio, but that doesn't seem to be the problem. It's super annoying now since I became aware.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just had my 2018 to the dealer and they said the sound is normal. I went on 2 long weekend trips and I had to turn the rear fan off to stop the high pitch noise. Has anyone found a solution? Thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Bearings in the fan are going. Replace that rear climate blower fan. We run into that a lot living in the desert and climate fans on high all the time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts