Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I know and I have read some thread regarding this but my problem is I don't know which kind of bulb I need to buy to replace my rear control dial bulb in my 2001 lx odyssey. I live in Quebec so here I think it's "the source" or "la source" for RadioShack. I called the dealer just awhile ago and it's 13bucks/lamp for the rear control. Kinda expensive. I bought a clock lamp already from them(la source) no problem but for the dial control I'm not sure which one to buy. DIY by VT FIJI Graphix will be my guide(clock light replacement/rear control at the same time) ;) ciao.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,074 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Just wondering if Radioshack carries similar light bulbs. I'll check it out later.

I'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just check local radioshack and they don't carry 14v 100mA type like the 12v for the clock light. First time to replace the clock light and only took 20min. DIY posted here at odyclub.com is so helpful that's the only guide I followed and never gone astray ;) ... rear dial is still black out :( thinking of buying led online. Someone gave an online store from DIY section here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts