Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The long wait is over! It's finally here and I'm glad to say that it was all worth it! This is our first Honda and everything we heard about this van is true. We wanted to get the EX-L model but two-tone was not an option so we settled for the EX. The dealership recommended a local outfit that does leather upholstery, so we went to their shop to check out the workmanship and they passsed. We also got a RES (Rear Entertainment System) from them and it's awesome!! The URL below will link you to some pictures we took.

http://members9.clubphoto.com/anna548115/guest-1.phtml

This website is great!! Thanks for maintaining it, whoever you are.

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Wow,first 2-tone leather Ody I've seen!
Nice system.
Enjoy!

------------------
-Shin John
'01 DEP EX, and I'm workin' on it! (slowly)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Very nice leather. May I ask what it cost you? I ended up getting factory leather because I really wanted the indash Nav. The factory leather looks good, but I think the two-tone breaks up the otherwise monotone interior very nicely.

Congratulations.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We paid $1350.00 including leather on all 5 door panels and is warranted for 3 yrs / 36k miles. Left it @ the shop on Wed morning and got it back same time Thu. Thanks for asking!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sgoyal:
Very nice leather. May I ask what it cost you? I ended up getting factory leather because I really wanted the indash Nav. The factory leather looks good, but I think the two-tone breaks up the otherwise monotone interior very nicely.

Congratulations.
</font>

·
Registered
322 Posts
Okay, I am confused, I thought you only get RES in EX-L. Was that something the dealer did or somewhere else?

Dana

·
1,484 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mikendana:
Okay, I am confused, I thought you only get RES in EX-L.</font>
That is true but Miss Ody just got an EX with aftermarket leather and an aftermarket entertainment system install. It's not from the factory.

-Nestor

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

[This message has been edited by nemogira (edited 02-27-2002).]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts