Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had our 2002 EX-L RES for just over a week, and my wife has done the vast majority of the driving and told me she thought something was loose and rattling when she drove on rough roads. I took it out for a drive yesterday and there does indeed seem to be a rattling noise coming (I think) from the rear suspension when going over moderately rough stretches of road. Before I invest too much time trying to locate the rattle and taking the car to the dealer I thought I would see if anyone else has noticed excessive 'road noise' from the rear of the van when driving on uneven pavement.

------------------

·
Registered
196 Posts
Absolutely. I posted on the road & suspension noises earlier. I've also noticed, while trying to trace down the noise sources, that my inner trim panels rattle very badly on rough roads. You mite double check to make sure this isn't part of your noise. Just open the rear hatch and using the palm of your hand, give a very lite tap on the right rear side panel. Mine rattles really bad. All of my interior trim rattles, even the headliner.

------------------

See my Pics

Tom
2002 RP EXL-RES

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts