Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,315 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
yes there are custom ones, Cusco makes some. I have a set but I plan on using them soon. (Camber arms) and Toe Arms.
Would you be so kind as to snap a picture of yours, please? I was hoping to modify some stock arms to make them adjustable.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
That is what they look like, however, I would not buy those exact ones in the listing. Look at the ball joints, the boots are torn and likely the joints need to be replaced. The downside to the cusco arms is that you can't just replace the joint easy because it isn't stock type, its a special ball joint only available from Cusco and they cost about $110 each ball joint!
Find some new ones and forget the hassle...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Man, that takes a long time to upload. Here's for the lazy people.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Your doing coilovers Braced? Are you getting rid of your rear bags? Did you know Firestone has discontinued FIR-4133, the Coil-Rite kit made for our vehicles? I have been looking everywhere for them and they are no where to be found. Well if your doing coilovers maybe I should look into that as well. Hmm....

·
Registered
249 Posts
I actually think that I can make the bags work with the rear coils. I bought a trailer now and if the weight is too much for the rear spring rate then the bags will help.

I didnt know that Firestone discontinued the bags. Interesting to know. Seems to go along with all the other parts for our van that is getting discontinued.

The only reason I wanted Coilovers was because I wanted to raise the van a bit in the winter months and drop it in the summer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts