Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to adjust rear view camera on '08 Ody? The camera is out of alignment. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Does anyone know how to adjust rear view camera on '08 Ody? The camera is out of alignment. Thanks in advance.
The camera is right above the license plate on the passenger side. Did you check the camera to make sure it's not loose? I don't think there is an adjustment, so I'd suspect it just got bumped or something.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The camera is right above the license plate on the passenger side. Did you check the camera to make sure it's not loose? I don't think there is an adjustment, so I'd suspect it just got bumped or something.
Thanks for the reply. I've checked camera and it's secure. The camera is not loose and you cannot bend back into alignment.

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Likely not out of adjustment. They look down over the tail light assembly. Many threads previously about this. What issue are you having with yours?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The rear view on display monitor favors the right side of van (horizontal alignment). We are original owners and noticed the change in the displayed view. I've searched other threads and seen at least one other owner had this issue but no resolution posted.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Has this problem ever been solved? I have an '08 as well that feels like it is very tight and in place, yet the image seems to have dropped some so that the bumper now fills a third of the screen (so an issue with the vertical adjustment). This definitely wasn't like this before, but the camera feel sturdy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts