Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer replaced the windshield before we took possession of our used '07 EXL. I noticed the other day that the rear view mirror seemed to be bouncing around a bit when we'd hit bumps and stuff. Sure, enough, it easily slides off the post, and then I remembered the windshield got replaced and this is what they probably put on it. It doesn't fit very snug on the post (that is glued to the windshield) and there aren't any adjusters...so I'm assuming it's a new one?

Any else have this issue? Is there a new one that you'd recommend?

I'm shocked that this van doesn't come with a temperature sensor letting you know what the outside air temp is...was that something that was in the rear view mirror on some models?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I have had my windshield replaced 2x already on my 05 and the mirror mount is solid. Go back to the dealer to get them to fix it. Should not be loose.

If you cycle through with the trip reset button, you will get to the outside temp if you have an EX and EX-L, on the Touring, it is also there but may be a different button, I don't have one of those...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts