Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just had 4 new tires installed on my wife's 2005 ody. I asked for a 4 wheel alignment but when I picked up the van they said it only required a 2 wheel alignment.. ok.. no problem. But when I got home and reviewed the printout I see that a couple of specs appear out on the right rear wheel.
I did have wear on this tire in the past. Do you guys see this as a concern?
Why would this shop tell me that only a front is required then give me a printout that has the rears out of spec?

I am attaching a link to a scanned copy of the printout.. any suggestions or comments welcome!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/TAFvuvQYMwu2EFQfa2oSnZkXghI21vNuAQEEyxE9WYY?feat=directlink

thanks much,

·
Registered
12 Posts
i have done alignments for years at shops i have worked for and now as a teacher i teach them so i say yes it should be fixed as it is not right and will not track straight down the road a MAY cause issues with the yaw sensor. Two things i saw on the print out one you you will need to spend money to have the rear thrust angle and toe set. Second was the time it was printed twenty minutes to five. that is late enough in the day that even a fast Tech could not set the rear and then the front RIGHT
ER

1 - 2 of 2 Posts