Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help out guys, i just recently went on a road trip and after a few hard potholes and bumps i wanted to clean my rear windshield up with the wiper. I tried to spray it in the back but all i hear is the pump and when i got out to check if i had enough wiper fluid, i see a puddle of windshield fluid all running along the inner wheel well fender....what is the cause of this? could it be a clipped hose or a cracked hose from the reservoir? any suggestions or tips would be great. thx in advance odyguys!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok. went out to check why the rear washer won't spray...., so when i turn on the washer fluid spay for the rear i can hear a solid, healthy pressure sound from the pump, only to end up hearing some splattering from the washer fluid being sprayed or leaked out some where in the line, looks like it is inside the fender. anyone else ever experience this issue before?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ok, so you have a busted line somewhere. By the looks of the following link, it's run on the lower driver's side until the rear wheel, then routes up towards the roof:
Honda Automotive Parts

How or where it's broken/cracked is anyone's guess. I'd just buy a whole new piece of hose and re-route it completely.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks hockeyman!

yes, i think the tube is fine, some mechanic quickly pulled off the fender guard and said it appeared that the tube had fallen off the connection part of the pump/reservoir part. so with the help of the diagram you attached, now i have the parts number and the diagram specifications. thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts