Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I thought I had posted a mesg but cannot find it, hence posting again.

Looking to buy a Touring (US version).

Concerned about Ody Transmission problems not being resolved fully, looking to get extended warranty, esp with a Touring 6sp. Can anyone positively say that Ody Transm problems have been resolved? Does anyone have recommendations and costs on extended warranty?

Also, any recommendations about must have basic accessories?

I am planning to use accessories-honda.com for floor mats and such. Anyone used them, and if yes, what was the experience?

·
Registered
687 Posts
I can't answer the question about extended warranties, but see this thread for links to discussions on accessories and add-ons.

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/54-2011-odyssey/148951-must-upgrade-2011-a.html

The only accessories I bought were the rear mud guards, Honda OEM all-season floor mats (all three rows) and flat folding cargo liner. The first two items are okay but the flat folding cargo liner tends to slide around too much.

:)

·
Super Moderator
13,837 Posts
Your thread was moved to the dedicated warranty forum. Between that thread and the one Gstom1 provided you for accessories, you should be all set so I am going to close this one. There are several forums outside of the 2011 forum. Please stroll around the site (outside the 2011 forum) a bit. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.