Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A family member recently bought a 2020 EX-L and as expected, does not like the standard halogen bulbs used for night time driving. Does anyone have suggestion on a pair of aftermarket LED bulbs that he could purchase? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
325 Posts
A family member recently bought a 2020 EX-L and as expected, does not like the standard halogen bulbs used for night time driving. Does anyone have suggestion on a pair of aftermarket LED bulbs that he could purchase? Thanks in advance.
I strongly suggest VLEDS Micro Extreme 4,500 lumen headlight bulbs. That's what I have in mine. They preserve the same light pattern, just make it brighter with instant on.

I've updated every single bulb to their LEDs. Here's the thread. They're spendy, but well worth it in my opinion with great warranty and US based quality control and shipping.

You can use HONDA10 for 10% off if you don't want to wait for one of their big sales. I've used them almost exclusively over the last several years and several cars and always love the result.

·
Registered
156 Posts

100% recommend these. I have them for high and low beams plus fogs on my 2018

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I strongly suggest VLEDS Micro Extreme 4,500 lumen headlight bulbs. That's what I have in mine. They preserve the same light pattern, just make it brighter with instant on.

I've updated every single bulb to their LEDs. Here's the thread. They're spendy, but well worth it in my opinion with great warranty and US based quality control and shipping.

You can use HONDA10 for 10% off if you don't want to wait for one of their big sales. I've used them almost exclusively over the last several years and several cars and always love the result.

View attachment 153918
$175 for a pair sure is spendy no doubt. I will share with the family to see if they're up for this. thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
325 Posts
You used these on DRL? How's the high beam when you need to use them?
DRL is a separate led strip on it bottom of the headlights. High beam is the same as before as it's a separate bulb unless you update that bulb to led as well like I did:

·
Registered
325 Posts
$175 for a pair sure is spendy no doubt. I will share with the family to see if they're up for this. thanks for sharing.
Sure thing. Glad I could help! They're spendy but some of the best if not the best when it comes to LED brightness. Plug and play and 3 year warranty.

Plus they look cool too! 😎

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No. We have a 2020 EX-L. Elite comes with Honda LED headlights. I've driven next to LED equipped honda and we covered the same amount of freeway ahead of us if not slightly more on ours!
my bad you're right Elite comes with stock LED.

·
Registered
18 Posts
If you want a less expensive option, check out OPT-7. I put them in the low beam and fogs, and they look great.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Are these on Amazon? Can you pay a link to the low beam and fog lights?
Yes, you can find them on Amazon, but I bought directly from their website, opt-7.com. They have different options, but their website seems to be having issues right now. I bought the FluxBeam CORE v.2 LED Headlights and Fog Lights a year ago, but I don't know if they still sell that model or not.

·
Registered
24 Posts

100% recommend these. I have them for high and low beams plus fogs on my 2018
Did the same bulb work on all three places? I'm looking to upgrade but didn't want to spend the $$$ for VLEDs because of a few other upgrades coming soon. Will probably do window tint before the summer heat and the Honda trailer hitch for a bike rack.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts