Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my RRP EX-L-RES yesterday. Boy, was it worth the wait! The color is awesome. The interior is beautiful. The DVD and sound system seem really good for a factory system. It took 10 days from the day after production until I received it. I had a great buying experience from Wesloh Honda in San Juan Capistrano. Nora Kelly was my salesperson (949-493-9300) and they sell it for MSRP, just have to give a $500 refundable deposit and be prepared to wait awhile. I was one of the first on the their list for a 2002, and had to wait a few weeks longer for the RRP. Total wait time about 2 months. If you're thinking getting RRP, it's worth the extra wait because this car is a looker. I was on 4 waiting lists in So. Cal, including being the first at Metro Honda in Montclair, but Wesloh came through.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Congrats on your RRP Ody! Mine should be here in about 1-2 weeks. Shipping it out tomorrow from Ohio. Tires and wheels and a bunch of goodies waiting to be installed!

------------------
RRP EX Navi on the way-finally!
Forget world peace-visualize using your turn signal!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

P

·
0 Posts
Hey, what's up with that?! We're supposedly first in line with Weseloh for that EXACT same model. They told us that they were having trouble getting RRPs. My step dad is on the phone with Brian right now finding out what the heck is going on.

*Sorry to be nasty, I KNOW this has nothing to do with you*

Michelle

------------------

Phoenix ~i~ & Belle (aka Belzebub)
Click here to see my site!
2002 RP EXL-RES (oh where, oh where, can our minivan be???)
1995 Honda Civic DX Coupe-1990 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible-1987 Honda Civic Sedan-1986 Toyota LE Van

P

·
0 Posts
Got it sorted out. Van is due Tuesday. Turns out that each person is assigned a VIN, and the vans randomly come in. It was just a matter of your van came in before ours.

Michelle

[This message has been edited by poodleluvr (edited 10-07-2001).]

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Poodleluvr,

You and your step dad apparantly think you are something special. Just because you are a referral from Mr. Wesloh himself doesn't mean you shouldn't be polite to the sales people. I was first on their list for the 02's, before you. I've seen pictures of your website that show pictures of your neighborhood and vehicles and I personally do not see how your parents can afford to buy you, a senior in High School, a 33,000 dollar car. Maybe the people at the dealership sense the same thing and think your step dad is full of it. I wasn't foolish and just put my name on one list like yourselves. You young lady need to grow up and quit thinking that you are more deserving than any other customer at Wesloh just because your step dad knows somebody. You should show this post to your step dad and let him see what you're doing online all the time.

P

·
0 Posts
did you happen to see my apology for the things I've said about Weseloh?

I talked to them and got things into *perspective*

Michelle

------------------

Phoenix ~i~ & Belle (aka Belzebub)
Click here to see my site!
2002 RP EXL-RES (Tuesday!)
1995 Honda Civic DX Coupe-1990 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible-1987 Honda Civic Sedan-1986 Toyota LE Van

·
Registered
196 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by poodleluvr:
Got it sorted out. Van is due Tuesday. Turns out that each person is assigned a VIN, and the vans randomly come in. It was just a matter of your van came in before ours.

Michelle

[This message has been edited by poodleluvr (edited 10-07-2001).]
</font>
Hey Michelle. Any word yet? Tuesday has come and gone!

------------------

See my Pics

Tom
2002 RP EXL-RES

P

·
0 Posts
10/30

Michelle

[This message has been edited by poodleluvr (edited 10-13-2001).]

[This message has been edited by poodleluvr (edited 10-13-2001).]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts