Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Winter starts I'm giving serious thought to having a remote start installed on our Odyssey.

Are there any choices in which I gain a remote start without sacrificing any current features (of both the remote and the van)? I'd prefer using the current fob and not adding a new device, but I want the lift button to work and I want the side doors to slide, etc.

Anyone have a list of products which 'just work' that I can review? The board has lots of historical posts, but nothing that seems current nor well discussed.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Though I do not have one installed on my van not have I installed one on an odyssey but I have installed several MPC remote starts on other peoples vehicles. They are easy to install, have all been reliable, and they function just like a factory remote start system does. The kit a linked to uses the factory remote but they do have other options available as well.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately, they won't release/send me the installation instructions available 'post purchase only' from their website.

I'm trying to figure out the installation ease/difficulty and their customer support doesn't seem inclined to help make the sale.

Anyone have the directions for this product?

Andrew

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts