Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone here provide a scan from the service manual on how I can remove the bezel or trim peice from the center dashboard? See pic in the attached. Many thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
128 Posts
Removing that piece is pretty easy. Look in the Audio section about stereo installation, there are some good writeups.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I just removed mine last night. It's held in 100% by clips. You simply pry the right side off (under the glove box door) and pull the rest of the bezel off with your fingers.

·
Registered
39 Posts
VERY easy to remove: can be done in 30 seconds. To remove the electrical plugs: the rightmost plug is removed by pushing up on a tab on the bottom of the connector; the middle and left (just to left of shifter) connectors have tabs at the center of their left sides. One warning: I lost a couple of the clips that secure the panel to the dash: there are protrusions around the perimeter of this panel, on the ends of which are mounted metal clips: it’s these clips that actually hold the panel to the dash. A couple of these clips pulled off of the protrusions during removal, and fell behind the dash.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts