Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any tips on how to get the brake dust out of the corners of the EX wheels. I use regular Armour All Car Wash soap on my wheels and i still had some staining in the corners of the spokes. I think it is brake dust build-up. I don't want to use any harsh chemicals for fear of damaging finish. Recommendations?

·
Registered
585 Posts
I've had good luck w/ Armor All Wheel-Brite (I think its still called that) on my Pathfinder rims...but sometimes that hard-to-get brake dust just doesn't want to leave...

I usually get it w/ a sponge w/ the wheel-brite still on there...just make sure you don't have any cuts on your fingers though, it BURRRRRRRRRRRNS!

·
Registered
127 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by adam1991:
P21-S. Green, liquid, use it on COLD wheels, and it just plain works.</font>
I use this stuff for my Volvo 850 (works great!), but I have to order it from Oregon. Adam, do you know anyone that sells P21-S in the LA Area? I've been using Eagle 1 since I ran out-it's almost as good, and much gentler than the other Pep Boys offerings.

------------------
2001 EX
iVES
Infinity 652s/452s/105ts
Honda Wood Dash
Wheel Locks
Cargo Tray
Cargo Mat
Cargo Cover
Roof Rails
Cassette Player
Heartland console

Coming up: Foglights,CD Changer,Glove Box Light

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
I have a wheel "brush" that's made of synthetic lambs wool. The thing works great. I think I paid $5 for it at Walmart.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

1 - 6 of 6 Posts