Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, the wife's 2004 EX-RES could use a replacement front bumper cover, the plastic piece not the actual bumper underneath. It had a few broken connectors when we bought it (the previous owner must have hit a parking spot curb) and this past winter my wife scrapped across a frozen snow bank and chipped off some of the paint. I'm thinking with the chipped paint and broken connectors it might be best to get a replacement, what's the best route for this?

I see you can buy primed replacements online but what would it cost to get it painted to match her midnight blue pearl? What's the chance of finding the same color/year in a junkyard, is there a better option for me?

Thanks

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
You might get lucky and find a good (or decent) one in a junk yard, but I purchased a pre-painted back bumper off of e-bay for my son's Accord that matched perfectly. It was about $300 shipped, and the paint job matched perfectly (dark blue pearl). Just send them the paint code and in 3 weeks your bumper shows up wrapped in enough bubble wrap to fill a 55 gallon trash can! ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the ebay guy actually painted it for you? Do you happen to remember the seller's name?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts