Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My radio antenna needs to be replaced. What do you recommend for replacement? OEM or something cheaper that you all have had success with? I see a few on eBay but don't know if they'll work and provide good reception.

I assume this is one of those screw in/screw out antennas on the Odyssey?

I tried searching the forum on "radio antenna" but didn't find any ideas.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
If you only need the mast then the part number is 39152-S0X-A02 and it's under $15 bucks from online Honda dealers. Just stick that number in Google, I like Bernardi Honda and Majestic Honda. The internal part cost more and looks to entail allot of work to replace.

·
Registered
447 Posts
I just bought a new antenna mast from Honda dealer, I think it was about $20. Probably could get it cheeper online.
The screw stud broke off on the old mast so I did have to drill out the hole and re-tap so the new mast would fit.

·
Registered
419 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My radio antenna needs to be replaced. What do you recommend for replacement? OEM or something cheaper that you all have had success with? I see a few on eBay but don't know if they'll work and provide good reception.

I assume this is one of those screw in/screw out antennas on the Odyssey?

I tried searching the forum on "radio antenna" but didn't find any ideas.

Thanks!
If you only need the mast then the part number is 39152-S0X-A02 and it's under $15 bucks from online Honda dealers. Just stick that number in Google, I like Bernardi Honda and Majestic Honda. The internal part cost more and looks to entail allot of work to replace.
I just bought a new antenna mast from Honda dealer, I think it was about $20. Probably could get it cheeper online.
The screw stud broke off on the old mast so I did have to drill out the hole and re-tap so the new mast would fit.
You could of done the S2K antenna mod. I think its a bit cheaper.

http://www.odyclub.com/forums/27-diy-modifications/15399-s2000-antenna-wrap-up.html
Thanks guys. I didn't realize the OEM antenna would be so cheap.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts