Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yokohama Avid TRZ vs. Yokohama Touring S

Would like Michelins, however do not feel the OEM performs well. Looking at the Yokohama Avid Touring S, or the Yokohama Avid TRZ, when researching seems to be more reviews reference TRZ, however it is a symetrical, and looks like with the tread design could have issues, Touring S tread design not bad, not sure if would hold up. Has anyone had either or have an opinion? Have researched alot and believe Yokohama would be a good choice just unsure between the two. Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Re: Yokohama Avid TRZ vs. Yokohama Touring S

ody57268 said:
Would like Michelins, however do not feel the OEM performs well. Looking at the Yokohama Avid Touring S, or the Yokohama Avid TRZ, when researching seems to be more reviews reference TRZ, however it is a symetrical, and looks like with the tread design could have issues, Touring S tread design not bad, not sure if would hold up. Has anyone had either or have an opinion? Have researched alot and believe Yokohama would be a good choice just unsure between the two. Thanks
My son has Yokohamas on his '05 Odyssey. They are terribly noisy. I don't know whether he has the wrong pressures in them or what but I could use some good earplugs when I ride in his van.

·
Registered
186 Posts
HydroEdge

I agree that the OEM Symmetries were not good, but I am a BIG fan of the HYDROEDGE.....I got the 235-60-16....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts