Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Reputable parts?

745 Views 7 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Royalbiggster
Has anyone tried 'partsgeek'? Is they're stuff worth it? Where to buy parts online?? Thx
1 - 1 of 8 Posts
Update. Myacuraparts.com I sent a message to them 23 hours ago, and have not had a response. Not sure if it is because I am buying for a Honda, or because it is their discount site, so they just don't care, but I sent them another message asking for an update, since in my message to them 23 hours ago, I asked to pickup the parts I needed to proceed with my build. Which implies I was waiting on them to proceed with any work. Just would have been nice if they would have responded to my message. Which they didn't. I have worked with them in the past with great service, but that was under my other name and account, this one I put in my dads name and opened a new account. My account has several Acura's under it, so I'm not sure if that made a difference.
Pre-COVID v/s Post-COVID also matters. Good help is very hard to come by and the prior set of people who were helpful to you may not work there any more. Don't lose sight of that.
  • Helpful
Reactions: 1
1 - 1 of 8 Posts