Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a used 2005 EX-L w/Nav (thinking I did those abbreviations right!). I want to customize the Nav stuff to my own personal stuff, because right now the previous owner's info is there. I tried a few things on the screen, browsed the manual for the Nav, but nothing.

Help appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
13,878 Posts
Moved to the dedicated audio/video/NAV forum. To prevent your future threads from getting locked, please search and if you don't find an answer try and post in correct forum categories.

Your search term is "erase addresses". Try that search in the forum search up top.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I followed the instructions in one of the posts that came up in the search, but I don't have any code to enter, so I'm stuck. Guess I'll be calling a dealership.

·
Super Moderator
13,878 Posts
Did you check the usual places for the code stickers? There might be one stuck somewhere inside the glove box or around there. The shorter code of the two is the NAV code. The longer one the Radio code. Did they give you the Radio code sticker?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All I could find was an 8-digit sticker on the side of the glovebox. No 4- or 5-digit codes. I tried to get the radio serial # by pressing 1&6 on radio per some instructions found in a message, but nothing.

I texted the owner to see if she knew, and she did not. She's only a block from my house, and I plan to go over tonight to have her fill out the change of owner card that I found in some paperwork.

My goals now are to find the NAV and radio codes on my own so I don't have to drive 1-1/2 hours into the city to beg at a Honda dealership.

·
Super Moderator
13,878 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts