Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Yes. The liner from my 2005 fits my 2011 perfectly. I was tempted to modify the other mats as well but in the end ordered a set of Weather Techs but the cargo well liner is an exact match.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yes my 2007 fit perfectly in my 2012
the rubber floor mats from Honda are almost a perfect fit. #3 row fine #2 row works well
front row only minor problem is fit by passenger seat . Have yet to trim rubber to fit around front passenger seat feet

·
Registered
359 Posts
^just wondering if anyone tried their old Weathertech floorliners (05-10) on their new van 2011/12?

I am tempted to try their seperate 2nd and 3rd row liners from the old model. I don't care for the one-piece 2nd/3rd row liner they make for our new models, and they seem to be taking forever to come out with seperate row liners.

·
Registered
359 Posts
^just wondering if anyone tried their old Weathertech floorliners (05-10) on their new van 2011/12?

I am tempted to try their seperate 2nd and 3rd row liners from the old model. I don't care for the one-piece 2nd/3rd row liner they make for our new models, and they seem to be taking forever to come out with seperate row liners.
I can follow up to my own question. I found someone on craigslist selling 05-10 WT floorliners and met with them. They don't fit in the 2011. I tried the 2nd row mat and the cutouts that go behind the front seats and center console didn't line up too good. I guess you could make them work if you had to, but for now I'm going to keep waiting until WT comes out for separate 2nd and 3rd mats for 2011-up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts