Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where does the ground(-) wire of the Right DRL/HighBeam terminates?

It looks like that this wire is broken somewhere and I'm trying to figure out where exactly, and would like to trace exactly where it terminates. I know I can simply jumper this broken wire to any ground wire nearby or to batt(-) terminal like what's in the photo. But I would like to know where it terminates (and hoping it will also solve my other sensor issues), the honda wiring diagram simply states that it's connected to ground.

I tried using a telephone wire tracer(toner), it seems the wire sneak under the hood latch and is going to the driver side and somewhere but it doesn't really help me pinpoint the exact location/connector.

Thank you in advance.

Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle Headgear Vehicle door

Schematic Rectangle Font Parallel Engineering

Attachments

·
Registered
2016 Touring Elite
2,713 Posts
If schematic is correct.. it clearly says G202, now your next thing to look is where is G202 located. Alright?
G202 is located on the inner side of the front frame rail, just above the subframe stiffener next to the bottom of the radiator. G201 is the same, but on the driver's side.

-Charlie

Reactions: Mr.Tugtug
1 - 5 of 5 Posts