Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to order front passive mount from Bernardi and it was out of stock. Now looking at Majestic. But there is a problem. Their picture for the mount does not look correct and you may notice that the bracket and cover do look correct. I have also seen this on a couple of other sites. The part # seems to pull up the wrong picture. Anyone have any info on this? 2006 Honda EX-L . Trying to do mount conversions.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 EXL w Nav
373 Posts
You are correct. Must be a glitch in some online database that Honda dealers use. The price and part number look right, but the picture is not correct. If it were me I would call the Majestic just to make sure.

Also saw another link that said the other two parts are optional in the upgrade if I read it right.

·
Registered
2010 Odyssey EX, Canadian
1,194 Posts
Tried to order front passive mount from Bernardi and it was out of stock. Now looking at Majestic.
You can try Majestic, but they probably out of stock too.
They all use the same supplier - Honda Motor Company, at least that's what they told me. I recently wasted three weeks trying to buy parts from Bernardy, Majestic, Hondapartsnow. All three were out of stock, but it was showing "in stock" on their web sites. When I called, they explained - "we don't stock up parts, you order from us, Honda ship it to us, we ship it to you" ...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You can try Majestic, but they probably out of stock too.
They all use the same supplier - Honda Motor Company, at least that's what they told me. I recently wasted three weeks trying to buy parts from Bernardy, Majestic, Hondapartsnow. All three were out of stock, but it was showing "in stock" on their web sites. When I called, they explained - "we don't stock up parts, you order from us, Honda ship it to us, we ship it to you" ...
That's interesting. Went to honda dealer a few days ago just to see if they had the part. They did not. Even checked Dallas warehouse.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts