Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to upgrade my 2000 ODY wheels that have hub caps to real wheels (rims) but i like oem wheels only.I found some1 with a 07' honda odessey touring model rims for sell.

Will it fit perfectly onto my 2000 ody lx from a 2007 ody touring.

How can i get specs for both rims?

Thanks for the help!!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks i been reading the forum after i posted the info,but im still looking to get oem wheels for the 2000 ody,any suggestion where to look other than craiglist and ebay.

Which exact acura models and year would work on the ody.I read it here but wasnt specific on anything.

·
Registered
650 Posts
modman said:
thanks i been reading the forum after i posted the info,but im still looking to get oem wheels for the 2000 ody,any suggestion where to look other than craiglist and ebay.

Which exact acura models and year would work on the ody.I read it here but wasnt specific on anything.
If you want 18" go for the 07 and up RDX. 17" you can go with the TSX the TL up into 08 either 16" or 17", RL up into 04. I think thats it but that gives you a variety of OEM style wheels good luck.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Bone said:
If you want 18" go for the 07 and up RDX. 17" you can go with the TSX the TL up into 08 either 16" or 17", RL up into 04. I think thats it but that gives you a variety of OEM style wheels good luck.
Sorry wrong.

The OP stated he has a 2000 Ody, meaning he has a 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern. The 05 and up Ody, MDX, Pilot, and RL all have a 5 x 120 bolt pattern as well as the newer TL, I believe 08 and up. He will need to look at 04 and lower rims for the Ody, MDX, Pilot trio or 02 and up Accord, TL, TSX, and RSX. All of these vehicles have the correct bolt pattern and hub opening. They will have slightly different offsets but they are close enough that it isn't a problem. As for where to look, ebay and craigslist are pretty good choices. Craigslist is usually better but you have to look for a while to find a good deal sometimes. Other places to check are car forums like this but for your target vehicles rims. Many people will get rid of their stock rims cheaply on these sites.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Greg Stoddard said:
Sorry wrong.

The OP stated he has a 2000 Ody, meaning he has a 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern. The 05 and up Ody, MDX, Pilot, and RL all have a 5 x 120 bolt pattern as well as the newer TL, I believe 08 and up.
All the rims I sugessted to the OP have the 5x114.3 to be clear let me give you the break down 05 and up RL has the 5x120 bolt pattern the 06 and up Ridgeline has the 5x120, 07 and up MDX has the 5x120, 09 and up TL has the 5x120 pattern and the 09 and up Pilot has the 5x120 pattern. All years prior to what I stated have the 5x114.3 thats what I said in my first post I just said it for what he was looking for which is the 5x114.3

·
Registered
355 Posts
Aw crap, your right. I mis-read the first part of your post and read RDX as MDX. Sorry.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Greg Stoddard said:
Aw crap, your right. I mis-read the first part of your post and read RDX as MDX. Sorry.
Its all good Greg just dont want anyone to buy the wrong wheels and be stuck with them if you know what Im saying.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts