Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a first time Odyssey owner and I have a 2011 Odyssey Touring with horrible road and wind noise. Does anyone else experience this?

I have the OEM Michelin tires on it, they are balanced and aligned. The noise is so loud when I am on the freeway I have to turn off the bluetooth because of the cabin noise.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm having the same problem. Car is at the dealership today to check this out and the intermittent Bluetooth connection.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I bet it is the tires. We noticed a huge difference when test driving a Touring with the Michelin tires vs the EX-L with the Continentals. The Touring also had a vibration/shake in the steering wheel at speeds above 60 which I'm sure was a tire issue as well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
+++I just bought my 2012 Honda Odyssey Ex-L today. I so regretted that I didn't test drive the car (I test drove another car before since at that time dealer didn't have the color I wanted). On my way back to my home, whenever the car was above 40mph, there was a windy noise inside cabin. Especially on freeway, it became unbearably loud as if I was driving a convertible on freeway with top down. There was no way to make call or use blue tooth feature with that kind of background noise. It definitely didn't come from engine or transmission. It came from windshield or window (some part of front area). It drove me nuts. That is a brand new Odyssey manufactured in 01/2012 and I had it for the first day. Can someone please tell me what number to contact Honda for this issue? Is there any fix for this? Thank you very much in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts