Honda Odyssey Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Hey guys just wanted to update you on the wheel hub bearing assembly I purchased through rockauto, I installed them last night, so far no more growling, my explorer is quiet, but looking forward to purchasing more parts from there that I need, (upper control arms and inner & outer tie rods) the hubs I bought were motorcraft but sucks it says made in China, so idk if I would have gone to the dealer im sure it would say the same thing.
All in all I'm happy as long as the bearings last as long as the originals did. Also Do you guys purchase sensors from there as well?
My check engine light comes on and off every now and then and it looks like it's my fuel ratio sensor, just want to ask if anybody buys sensors from rockauto and what brand for the odyssey.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Hey guys just wanted to update you on the wheel hub bearing assembly I purchased through rockauto, I installed them last night, so far no more growling, my explorer is quiet, but looking forward to purchasing more parts from there that I need, (upper control arms and inner & outer tie rods) the hubs I bought were motorcraft but sucks it says made in China, so idk if I would have gone to the dealer im sure it would say the same thing.
All in all I'm happy as long as the bearings last as long as the originals did. Also Do you guys purchase sensors from there as well?
My check engine light comes on and off every now and then and it looks like it's my fuel ratio sensor, just want to ask if anybody buys sensors from rockauto and what brand for the odyssey.
Yes, everything RockAuto sells is RockSolid as far as product legitimacy.
However some brands are just crap, so you have to be aware of what you are buying.
I recommend NTK for Honda (which I believe are OE), Denso close second.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts