Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed this roof rack system on my 2019 Odyssey. It's an unbelievable deal through etrailer.com. I feel like the crossbar deal might be a mistake the price is so good.

Roof Rails ($127 as of right now)
As far as I can tell, they're the same as the OEM Honda ones, just with etrailer.com stickers.

Crossbars ($109)
Excellent brand. I don't know why they're discounted to $109 from the regular price of $417 but I just ordered and didn't ask questions.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Those are ugly as sin compared to the OEM bars, but it is a great price. I stopped installing roof rails on my Odyssey (first 3 I did, 4th I didn’t) after I noticed a measurable decrease in gas mileage. Now I do everything I can to put cargo behind the car, with either a hitch hauler or trailer. Carries just as well but I don’t have to climb and no drop in fuel economy (unless I’m using a trailer but then I’m carrying something so big there’s no help for it).

·
Registered
446 Posts
That does look like a mistake in price, but hey, might work for someone! Thank you for posting!

·
Registered
446 Posts
As pointed out above though, those cross bars aren't original. Original ones look way cleaner.

·
Registered
38 Posts
serega12,

What did you do to get your van so shiny and clean? I waxed mine and still couldn't get it that nice.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To clarify, I believe the roof rails are the same as OEM. The crossbars are made by Rola Rail.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I recently installed this roof rack system on my 2019 Odyssey. It's an unbelievable deal through etrailer.com. I feel like the crossbar deal might be a mistake the price is so good.

Roof Rails ($127 as of right now)
As far as I can tell, they're the same as the OEM Honda ones, just with etrailer.com stickers.

Crossbars ($109)
Excellent brand. I don't know why they're discounted to $109 from the regular price of $417 but I just ordered and didn't ask questions.

Woah!!! these are cheap!! And its a ROLA brand... i mean i already got mine but these looks nice as well!! good buy!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts