Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ROTM Contest: July 2011

The contest works like this:

Today until July 25, the contest will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car. Better yet, read the rules of the ROTM contest first.

From July 26 - 31 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of July!!

The prize:

The July 2011 Ride of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of August 2011 and be entered in a draw with other Ride of the Month winners from the Autoguide.com network for a chance to win a free oil change.

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I know it is past the deadline, but if nobody else is going to enter......

Attachments

·
Registered
3,974 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
It might be too late but what the heck....

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Minivan Honda odyssey

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Minivan Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle door Honda Car

·
Registered
13 Posts
I didn't see this until today, so here's my ride of the month, a 2000 Odyssey. She took me over 9,000 miles in 5 weeks, just getting home Friday night. Phoenix to Chicago, Detroit, New York City, then to Columbus, OH, IL, Omaha, Nebraska, Denver, Colorado, through Wyoming, Utah and the Great Salt Lake, Nevada, and California from Sacramento to LA before turning her back to Phoenix.
"http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh149/IndianaMarkVII/HondaOdysseysunview.jpg"

·
Registered
14 Posts
How can I add a photo to my posts?

First of all...down load any pics into your own computer, name it so you can retrieve it later when you're ready to upload into the website.

Secondly, start a new thread and you can look for attachment icon next to the smiley face(right side of smiley) and attach any pictures you previously down loaded into your computer. Make sure their pixel is not too high for a faster down load speed.

That's it....that's how i did it!

Best of luck...

Tim:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
im in!!!

2010 touring all BLACKED OUT!!!

tinted windows
2005 front susp
H&r springs
19" VMR wheels