Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to run a power wire through firewall in my Odyssey 2007 EX-L. Can you tell me whether there is an existing hole? If not I may have to drill a hole. Please share the information with me if anybody went through this process. Thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
13,641 Posts
Several folks have done it and there are pictures in a couple or more threads. Search for the terms wire and firewall.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you provide a more useful answer for me? I already searched for the forum, but did not find an answer. Give me an answer or show me a direct answer instead of asking me to search.

·
Super Moderator
13,641 Posts
jayshops said:
Can you provide a more useful answer for me? I already searched for the forum, but did not find an answer. Give me an answer or show me a direct answer instead of asking me to search.
Search for the terms I gave you (in bold in my prior reply) or else, wait for some one else to do the spoon feeding.

·
Registered
51 Posts
(spoon feeding mode on)

Courtesy of JBUDDY

jbuddy said:
More pics of routing of VSS wire in case it might help-

Routing VSS Wire behind fuse box and over to heater cable grommet:

Going through firewall at heater cable grommet:
(spoon feeding mode off)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is a perfect answer for me. Thank you so much. Now, the second picture shows an area that I cannot recognize until I open the hood tomorrow. Is this on the passenger side or driver's side? It looks like a driver's side. Thanks again for the answer to my question.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm glad they did cause it helped me find a grommet to run my wire through lol. I was able to run mine through where the transmission shift line came through. Fit like a glove.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts