Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered an nrg hub for my van on feb 6th. it's now the 24th and i still haven't received it yet. i emailed them on the 15th and a jeremy hancock emailed me stating that it was sent the week i ordered and it should be arriving any day. well i waited another week (3 weeks total) and nothing still. after many emails and requests for tracking number. i still get no response. so i opened a paypal complaint and escalated it to a dispute. and at the same time filed a complaint with the better business bureau. and low and behold they mail my item. paypal sends me an email with a tracking number and shipping date feb 23 (yesterday). so they never mailed my item and i've been checking my mailbox anxiously waiting every day. they only do something when you start complaining. they sent me a discount promotion code for next purchase. but guess what, i'll never order from them again. they have VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! i only wonder how long i would of been waiting if i didn't say anything. i only hope its the right part when it arrives. i've seen a thread in another forum where they sent a guy 3 wrong valvecovers. he ended up getting a refund. but, he ate the return shipping cost totaling over $100. sorry to anybody here that knows them. but don't buy from them.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
after a week and a half of no response this is what he emails me:

I am sorry you feel that way, the unfortunate side of things is that I am busy with my other job and I do not have time to answer emails all day long, sometimes I do not even get time on the computer at all so that is why I don't get to respond to every email you send me.
Second, yes I did ship your item and why you havent' gotten it is a mystery, but I took the liberty of sending you ANOTHER one for good measure, please visit your paypal to find the tracking. Lastly, just because a few customers over the last 6 YEARS have had problems does not make my company a bad one to deal with, every company can't please everyone, and the people that rant on forums are usually the most difficult people to please.

S2CarbonWorks LLC.

Sales / Marketing
Jeremy Hancock
www.s2carbonworks.com

if you don't have time for online sales that pay up front, then stick to the other job. it's funny how he couldn't give me a tracking number for the first one. really a hard mystery to solve. right? but he had one immediately for the second one. and with so many people with the same complaints is hard to ignore. sounds shady. after this transaction is done and i get my part, i will not buy from them again. let's hope he was smart enough to send me the right part.

yakuza: if you know these guys, i apologize for bashing on them but one thing i cannot tolerate is unprofessional business practice. i think i was more than patient with them. and i'm sure anybody would get upset if they shell out their hard earned cash on the thought of getting nothing.

·
Registered
174 Posts
sorry to hear about your bad experience. Shopping online can be a gamble at times. I have been burned before and usually just deal with larger/more popular online vendors when possible. Even if it is a few $ more, it is often worth it to avoid headaches. also, you can use Store Ratings & Reviews - ResellerRatings.com - Find Trusted Stores to research online vendors. Looks like S2CarbonWorks Racing Accessories & Parts : JDM Honda, Nissan, Scion, Toyota doesn't have any ratings which is usually a red flag and often times just as bad as negative reviews. Not bashing them, but just stating my research on the company (which was somewhat confirmed with their response to your emails) Remember, anyone that can fill out a form can open a website and take payment. Yahoo and google make it really easy. Buyer beware, especially online. good luck in future purchases.

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey sorry to hear that happened to you.. Hit me up if you need anything i work at a car shop in San Diego thats been around for 20 years ... Im the Inventory manager here.. so if you need something maybe i can help or maybe beat or match... by the way that short hub i sell here at the shop for $90 i think its SRK-130H

·
Registered
99 Posts
I hope yakuza replies because he advertises everywhere on the net. Looks like they dont care once the money is in their hands. I can spread the word to the local forums since im local to his shop.

·
Registered
125 Posts
If he doesnt reply at all. That just makes Him look bad :frown:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Amen to that!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i just received the steering hub in the mail today. i'm okay now. i just won't order from them again though. if it's yazuka's shop, i understand it may be someone on his staff and not him directly. they know what happened and hopefully made changes to make another person's experience a bit better.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I'll chime in, that sometimes on drop-ship orders shipping is out of the seller's hands...

If it's an item that is IN STOCK in the shop it is GUARANTEED to ship the same day, if the order is in by 11AM. After that it's next day.
Glad you got your part.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts