Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dalts Honda in Toronto is clearing some accessory stuff - including the IN-Dash 6 disc changer that fits below the factory deck for CDN$234 - price on the Honda.ca web site is over $700!!

Now can anybody confirm if this will work with EX single CD player? AND does anybody know if it will work with the 2002s?
Here is the link:

http://www.daltshonda.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/dalt/specials

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
19 Posts
I called Honda Canada today and they said that the accessories list for the 2002 models aren't out yet but he would check to see if it would fit, it does!
I called Dalt this afternoon and ordered one. I was the second call this afternoon regarding this deal, so if you want one call Glen in parts @416-789-4101 2343 Eglington West at Calidonia. This to good of a deal to pass up.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for the info. I was about to have one installed by Lakeshore Honda. It is on special for $400 plus tax including installation. This offer from Dalt's Honda is a much better deal.

[This message has been edited by winsonchan (edited 09-05-2001).]

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey thanks for the heads up PD55! Just called Dalts today and they are shipping one out to me in Edmonton. Local dealer wanted $400 plus installation.

Now if they would deal on that tranny cooler!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks PD55, I phoned Dalt's Honda, they are out of stock. They will have some shipments tomorrow morning. They reserved one for me! Thanks a lot.

------------------
01 SS EX
98 BMW 528i

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There is a better way! I told my dealer about the special and asked him to match - he agreed. I will pay him to install the unit, get it covered under the bumper-to-bumper warranty, and have the minimal cost rolled into the lease.

WooHoo!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I try that with my dealer and a couple of the dealers near my area. None of them wants to do it. They told me thatI should buy from Dalt's! So I did. I paid $70 to an audio shop to install it. Some dealer charged as much as $140.00 to install!
You are lucky.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Centre Honda told me that all Honda dealers get the $234Cnd pricing. Its a whether the dealer is willing to sell it at that price or try to make more on it. I bought two from them, one for my '01EX and another for a friend's '01LX.

Regards,

Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts