Err,

45 halalas or 0.45 Saudi Riyals per litre
I think about 14 canadian cents.

How much does it cost there?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

just wanted to say Hello as a potential owner of an Ody in Dubai. Booked the car and now have to wait until the factory is shipping some to the UAE - Looks like the supply is rather limited. We don't even have a say in the color. Essentially it is going the way Take It Or Leave It.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Greetings WSack (or perhaps Assalamu Alaikum) and welcome to the forum:

I was just a few days away from getting to visit Dubai for the first time but plans changed and now we're trying to visit the Maktoums while on vacation in Europe. Trip was cancelled at the last minute! Of course, I would had preferred a visit to Dubai in the winter anyway...

This is a great forum for your future Ody. Please remember to SEARCH before you post new threads. Past threads are extensvie, detailed, and worth reading. Furthermore, many users get a kick out of old thread revivals.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Malaikum Salam odyarchitect.
Thanks for your advise.
I'm also going for an EXL, but the 2007 model. Just wanted to check with you on the price: The guys here are not even discussiong any discounts. They are essentially saying take it for AED 116k or leave it (for the ones from outside the ME region: No tax over here ...). That's an EXL without Nav. If I may ask: What did you pay for yours / what would be the KSA price for a new one? If the difference justifies it, I may buy it in KSA and ask the dealer to deliver it in UAE ...
Are you aware of any other Ody owner in ME?
Thanks, WSack

·
Registered
84 Posts
Walaikum Assalam Wsack

We paid about $36,000 USD. I don't remember the exact amount. What is KSA? There are a LOT of other posts about price on this forum and I suggest you seek them out (and use your currency exchange calculator). No, I'm not aware of any Ody owners in the ME. I have not travelled there yet (but need to at least ONCE in my life, if you know what I mean). Maybe when the kids get a little older and more manageable... We love our Ody and it is the perfect vehicle for us at this point in our life. Remember to SEARCH the forum before posting.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everybody ,wherever you are !!,
here in the good old United Kingdom the price of a LITRE of unleaded is almost $2 thanks to our government and their fuel taxation .

I am a new Ody owner due to pick up my car on Sunday ,it is a 1995 4wd in dark blue , hope it lives up to expectations !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts