Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, ody owners!

I'm getting my 2001 GG Ody on Mon., and I would like to know if it's possible to scotchguard the seat or even the carpet? What do you guys think? I've got two little boys, 3 and 19 mos. We can't afford leather, so I thought maybe we could use scotchguard to help w/stains. OH, I hope the kids keep it clean.

------------------
Nancy

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I have the beige interior, so I Scotchguarded the seats, carpet, mats and everything I could reach the day we got ours.

No problem. Just give it a few hours to dry.

------------------
Chuck
Ody Pics and Projects

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ckonarske:
I have the beige interior, so I Scotchguarded the seats, carpet, mats and everything I could reach the day we got ours.

No problem. Just give it a few hours to dry.

</font>
Can you still get Scotchguard or a suitable replacement? I have 1 can left, but haven't seen any on shelves since they pulled it off the market... Maybe there's a new formulation or something?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I scotchguard my TW (Gray interior)EX the day after we picked it up with out problems. Also be sure to fold down the magic seat so you can spay the bottom of that seat.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I got Scotchguard from Murrays six months ago, but 303 brand Fabric Protectant would be a good replacement.

------------------
Chuck
Ody Pics and Projects

1 - 8 of 8 Posts